As we have been in business since 1974 we are experienced sewing enthusiasts and place a high level of importance on making sure that beginners feel as comfortable as those who sew all the time.
When you visit the store, we will be able to show off our great range of projects and products and encourage everyone to feel free to come in and browse around.
Here is just some of what you’ll find at Home Sew
- Exciting Classes and Sewing and Embroidery Clubs
- help to choose your perfect Pfaff, Babylock, Janome, Singer or Husqvarna Viking sewing machine, sewing and embroidery machine or overlocker
- Accredited machine technician who runs and owns the store
- a beautiful range of patchwork quilting fabrics
- a great range of haberdashery, sewing machine accessories and parts
- lots of interesting new supplies for your patchwork and sewing needs
- experienced and friendly staff
As James is not only our Instore manager but also a fully qualified master service technician (Q-Bot certified) then we have the knowledge and expertise in house to be able to explain to you what machine would best suit your needs.
Working with Children
We have a passion about sewing and want to ensure this skill and enjoyment is passed on to our future generations. That is why we periodically run the Kidz can sew classes. You can read about these fun classes on our facebook page.
It’s not hard to see the smile on these kids faces when they see what they can achieve. It’s also a fun break for mums to as they watch their children grow and learn.
We pride ourself on our service. Being in business since 1974 allows us to provide a wealth of knowledge in many aspects of sewing. The girls that work at Home Sew are also passionate about sewing and are able to help you with that small project or a new machine.
We work closely with our suppliers so are in the know as to new machines that are coming to the market. We can also offer handy tips and hints to make your life easier. Come in today and meet our staff.