For the quilter who is looking for more quilting space, but wants a machine that makes the most efficient use of a quilter’s reach, the HQ18 Avanté offers precision stitching with 15” of quilting space, HQ18 Avanté is for you.
HQ Studio Frame
18” throat to accommodate your larger projects
2 modes of stitch-regulation: Precision and Cruise. Consistent stitch quality from 4 stitches-per-inch up to 18 stitches-per-inch
15” of open quilting space: quilt from crib to king with ease
Color touch-screen controls allow switching quickly from manual mode to stitch-regulation mode
Use any thread you want
Menu-controlled LED lights are included
Speeds up to 1800 precision stitches-per-minute
Color touch-screens on front and back handlebars
Save your preferred settings
Needle-stop position control
Stitch counters Built-in diagnostics
Adjustable sound levels Integrated, adjustable laser light High-speed rotary hook with large capacity “M”-class bobbin
Precision-Glide aluminum track available on HQ Studio Frame HQ technology and innovation
NEW Enhanced Features!
- Interchangeable Handi Feet: Quarter-inch ruler foot comes installed; open-toe foot included
- UV lights: Includes four UV lights installed (two on each side of the front handlebars).
- Low-bobbin estimator and alarm: Estimates how much thread is on a full bobbin. Sounds an alarm when the bobbin thread is close to running out. Stores bobbin preset values for three different types of thread.
- Four basting-stitch options: Basting stitches can be set to 0.5 inch, 1 inch, 2 inches, and 4 inches.
- Quilting alarm and timer: Set an alarm for how long you want to spend quilting. Set a timer to track how much time you spend on a quilt.
- Save three manual speed settings for quick access.
- Set Language: Screens can be displayed in English, French, Spanish, or German