PFAFF select 150
You will find all this and a lot more. Discover the Easy Select System which makes it so simple to choose any stitch you want. Just press a button and start sewing.
Use the special free-motion position for the presser foot and and you are ready to sew
No matter what fabric you use, with 27 PFAFF® quality stitches and the original PFAFF® IDT™ System you get perfect results, even on stretch fabric.
Hook type pfaff-select-150
PFAFF select 150
- The Original IDT™ System – Integrated Dual Feed system only from PFAFF® for over 40 years! Absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and the bottom.
- A wide variety of beautiful stitches – Select from 27 stitches, including utility stitches, buttonholes, 9mm wide decorative stitches, quilt stitches, cross stitches and hemstitches.
- Free-motion mode – Simply set the presser foot in the PFAFF® exclusive free-motion position for easy free-motion quilting and beautiful free-motion sewing.
- Feed dog drop – Ideal for free-motion quilting, thread painting and darning.
- Accessory feet included – Standard presser foot, Clearview foot, Blindhem/Overlock foot, Zipper foot and Buttonhole foot.
- Electronic Needle piercing power – Full piercing power at any speed with total control.
- Extra presser foot lift – Lift the presser foot to its highest position so that thick fabrics can be placed easily under the presser foot.
- Easy-access stitch selection – Quick and easy stitch selection using the Direct Selection Buttons.
- Bobbin winding from the needle – No need to rethread to wind bobbins.
- Hard cover – Protect your sewing machine when transporting it, and keep it dust free.
- Many needle positions – For exact placement of your straight stitch.
- Adjustable sewing speed – Choose full speed or half speed with a switch on the foot control. Set the speed that is right for you.
- “Extra-slim” free arm – For adding ribbing to cuffs, sewing baby garments, or mending trousers.
- Swing away accessory tray with insert – For storing accessories and bobbins.
- Snap-on/Snap-off presser feet – Changing the presser foot is easy- no screws or other tools are needed – just snap it on or off.
- Two built-in spool pins – For twin needle sewing or specialty sewing